Friday, April 26, 2013

PEEPS 2013!

Drum roll please....

It's the moment you've all been waiting for...PEEPS Show 2013!

I apologize for the tardiness of this post...but in between doing our PEEPS and getting this posted...we added a new member to our family...Bennett Christopher Wallace. He is now a month old and I think his mom and dad are getting into the groove of parenthood. Congrats to Trent and Courtney!

For those who doubt this is a serious competition I give you exhibit A:

My dining room table post PEEPS.

Now don't get me wrong...we have fun while we're doing it. I give you exhibit B:
Trent after a good dinner and a few glasses of vino...showing of his "tiny suit".

But I digress. I know you're all here solely to vote. So let's get on with it!

On to the PEEPS! This year we had four entries. I feel like I should probably just go ahead and concede this year to Team Houston...but we'll see what the masses have to say.

As usual there will be no names on the entries. You must vote in the comments section. You will be voting this year for 1st Place over all, Most Creative Use of PEEPS, and Best Interpretation of the Theme. This year's theme was Musical Geniuses.

Entry #1:
From the baby grand, to the pink flowery box, to the GLITTER and SPARKLE, this PEEPS show is FABULOUS.   Elton PEEP says...."Don't Go Breakin' My Heart" with anything less than a First-Place vote!


Entry #2:
A figurative interpretation of the Talking Heads classic tune "Take me to the River".    The peep has been transformed into a talking Bass fish that sings the song.



Entry #3:
The Mommas and PEEP-pas are at it again! But look out! Is that a ham sandwich in Momma Cass' other hand???




Entry #4:

YOU WANTED THE BEST, YOU GOT THE BEST!!!!!!!    The fire-breathing, blood spurting, ASS KICKING offspring of a demon chicken and a bag of marshmallows roasted by Hell Fire itself..... KISS!!!!!!!!!!   From the ebony stage, complete with glowing laser light show..... to the hand-cut vinyl suits, complete with Demon Wings and Axe guitar.  And authentic human hair, shed from the loins of unsuspecting virgins who get their panties rocked off.  This Peep Show definitely knows how to ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT, AND PARTY EVERY DAY!!!!!!

 Peep Stanley on rhythm guitar.

Peeper Criss on drums.

Ace Peepley on lead guitar.

and GENE PEEP'n SIMMONS on bass!!!!!
 


 
Happy Voting! May the best PEEPS Show Win!







1 comment:

  1. Overall winner: no contest, KISS rules!

    Best interpretation of theme: If theme is "musical Geniuses" then I would vote for Take me to the River/Talking Heads here. David Byrne & Talking Heads by far would I consider musical genius over any of the other contestants, so Kudos to the fish.

    Best use of Peeps: I will have to throw Mama Cass a bone on this one, since she would consume everything including the bone.

    ReplyDelete