Monday, April 9, 2012

2012 PEEPS!!!!

***This post has been edited from it's original version.***

Well, as many of you may be aware...I broke my foot about 7 weeks ago. That being said, I received the following phone call Saturday afternoon whilst trying to sneak in a quick nap at my child-free casa.

Me: Hello?
Mom: What doing?
Me: Napping.
Mom: Well I just wanted to call and let you know that everyone here (at Trent and Courtney's) has decided that due to your foot we are not going to do PEEPS this year.
Me: Uhhh...the fact that I have a bum foot does not negate the use of my hands. I can still do my PEEPS box.
Mom: Well...we've just decided this year since no one brought boxes...
Me: Bullshit!
***Click***

Considering the fact that Lawson ate all the Orange PEEPS I was going to use for my "Pregnant Snookie" PEEPS in the News box...here is what we were left with this year.

I salute Jackson for doing his very first solo PEEPS Show this year. In sticking to the "PEEPS in the News" theme this year...Jackson did an aerial view of the deck of the Titanic.

You'll notice the deck chairs and the one PEEP that has been shot. Jackson is nothing if not a stickler for details. He wanted to make sure that we all knew that during the abandoning ship phase...some peeps got shot.


Yet another view of the Titanic. From here you can see the water lapping just over the bow.











Considering the fact that we only have two entries this year...we will not be holding the annual PEEPS SHOW VOTING. But feel free to leave any comments you like.

As I stated earlier, Lawson was hog-tied and force fed my orange PEEPS that I was going to use for "Pregnant Snookie" by Uncle Trent in a last ditch effort to persuade me to NOT do the PEEPS this year. However, after 3 years of doing it I realized we had a responsibility to our fans. So I quickly changed direction and worked with what I had at hand. Arguably it is not the best PEEPS Show ever...but you do the best with what you've got. And in that vain I present to you..."The Royal Wedding"...

You'll notice Princess Catherine and Prince William on the balcony of Buckingham Palace just after the ceremony. To her right she has two little bridesmaids. Clearly Pippa is not in this photo as it would have been a little too risque to do a PEEP in her notorious bridesmaid dress.



From this vantage point it might be difficult to see that no detail was over looked...down to Prince William's receding hairline.








Well folks, there you have it. The Wallace Family PEEPS Show 2012! Please tune back in next year for what everyone promises to be a FULL family affair for "Rock-n-Roll PEEPS"! Watch out for laser light shows and smoke machines next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment